Trip to the Rockies!!!!!

Hi all,

Everything is going well over in this amazing country!

I have been a little busy with my assessments, so I am a little behind with my posts. However, I have now tackled that 😀

On the Canadian Thanksgiving long weekend we decided to travel to the Rockies in Alberta. We took three cars on our road trip. The first day began by travelling in the afternoon to Kamloops to where we first were going to stay. We ended up having dinner together and going for a quick night swim at our motel.

The second day began by some of us looking around Kamloops while the others played a quick few games of paintball. This was followed by our long journey to Banff. In Banff we decided to go out and have dinner together and a few drinks to celebrate our journey 🙂

Getting ready for Halloween

Getting ready for Halloween

Kamloops

Kamloops

Kamloops

Kamloops

Kamloops

DSC01352 DSC01372 DSC01397 DSC01400 DSC01433 DSC01435 DSC01459 DSC01509 DSC01520

Stand by for some more amazing photos 😛

Joe 😀

About An Aussie Abroad
Hi everyone, my name is Joe and I study a bachelor of Social Science (Criminal Justice) at Charles Sturt University in Bathurst. I am currently in my Third and final year. I come from the town of Orange, which is located about an hour from Bathurst. I am currently studying on exchange in Canada at the University of the Frazer Valley in Canada. The University is located in Abbotsford, which is about a 40 minute drive from Vancouver.