Christmas in Canada

Hi guys 😀

Christmas in Canada was incredible!! It was my first white Christmas at the ski field “The Big White”. The Big White is in Kelowna, which is a few hours away from Abbotsford. Monique, her boyfriend Donald and I stayed in a rental cottage up on the mountain for about a week. It snowed everyday which was perfect for skiing 😀

Apart from skiing we also took part in other activities at the resort, these included climbing an ice tower, shopping in the village and viewing the Christmas Eve parade.

It was really different spending Christmas away from my family. However, the friends I was with helped make the time really special, and I look forward to hopefully another white Christmas in the future 🙂

DSC02218 DSC02220 DSC02223 DSC02236 DSC02248 DSC02249DSC02329

View from rental cottage

View from rental cottage

Joe 😀

About An Aussie Abroad
Hi everyone, my name is Joe and I study a bachelor of Social Science (Criminal Justice) at Charles Sturt University in Bathurst. I am currently in my Third and final year. I come from the town of Orange, which is located about an hour from Bathurst. I am currently studying on exchange in Canada at the University of the Frazer Valley in Canada. The University is located in Abbotsford, which is about a 40 minute drive from Vancouver.