Countdown to Canada!

For anyone reading this who might not know me, I’m Bri, a second year PR student, about to go on an adventure to Canada.

My exchange is to the University of Regina, in Saskatchewan, for about 4 months. I’ve never been away from home for that long- I’m a Bathurst girl studying at the Bathurst CSU campus- so it’s a little bit daunting to think I won’t be seeing my friends and family for that long, but I am sure taking up this amazing opportunity will be worth it!

I can’t wait to experience Canada. Whenever I tell somebody I am going there, they have a story about when they, or somebody they know, travelled or lived there. Unlike a lot of other countries, nobody seems to have a bad thing to say about Canada- except the Winter temperatures… which might be interesting considering how much I hate the cold. 

I am flying out on the 30th of August, which is only 38 days away- I am starting to get very excited, and a little bit nervous. There is plenty to do before I go and I am sure the next 5 weeks are going to fly by! I can’t even begin to imagine how one is supposed to pack for 4 months!

Once I leave, I will try to keep this blog up to date with little stories and pictures, until then I will be busy getting ready to go!