I found the friends fountain!

July 10th

My brother, mum and I caught the train into New York City which is about an hour from my parents home in New Jersey.

Not cheap train tickets either but who could not resist going into the biggest and one of the most famous cities in the world?!

We decided to walk through the beautiful Central Park to find the famous fountain from friends.

This fountain is also known as Cherry Hill fountain that was designed in 1860. The Cherry Hill fountain in Central Park is ALOT smaller than the one in the TV show.

The fountain used in the opening credits of the TV show isn’t the same as the one in Central Park. It is based of it and the replica was built on set in the LA studio.

However seeing a fountain that is close enough to the ‘friends fountain’ is still pretty cool 🙂

10505296_10152286569111633_1520341587733675563_n 10528146_10152286923566633_1476744942_n

About sammbamm7
Hiii I'm Sam :) University student at CSU currently on exchange at Mansfield University in Pennsylvania for a semester! Am Australian & British. Grew up in Australia, England, California and in Singapore. I love love travelling. Hope you enjoy my blog and my adventures in the USA :)