Mamma Mia,here I go again..

Thursday August 7th

Today my mum and I went into NYC to see Mamma Mia on Broadway. We had a lovely lunch beforehand at Ruby Tuesdays n which we got the last two corona beers!

The Musical started at 2 pm at the Broadhurst Theatre near Times Square. If you love ABBA then you will love Mamma Mia! .The musical is based on the songs from ABBA such as Dancing Queen, Mamma Mia, Super Trouper and many more! The plot is about a young woman, Sophie who is about to get married but she wants to know who her father is but after she reads her mothers diary she discovers that there are three possible dads! Its first production was at the West End In London in 1999 and since then it has been to numerous places around the world including New York. There isn’t much of a set in this great musical but the glamorous costumes and songs are worth spending the money to see live on stage!

mamma mia

About sammbamm7
Hiii I'm Sam :) University student at CSU currently on exchange at Mansfield University in Pennsylvania for a semester! Am Australian & British. Grew up in Australia, England, California and in Singapore. I love love travelling. Hope you enjoy my blog and my adventures in the USA :)