AN AUSSIE ABROAD #2

Hi Friends!

I am back.. again!
For another exchange πŸ˜€
This time I am heading to the UK to the University of Chester!
Before I applied to Canada (last exchange), I wanted to go the the University of Chester. However, Canada worked out better with my studies last year, and I am really really glad I went to Canada because it is such a beautiful country.
Anyway, it will be great to experience the UK and the Uni, as well as visiting many friends in Europe πŸ˜€

A little about the Uni and City

The university is located in Chester which is a city in Cheshire, England. This city once was a Roman fortress 2000 years ago, and still contains the ancient walls and architectural features.Β The University has approximately 16,800 students enrolling each year from 90 different countries across the world, including Australia!

I hope to make many new friends overseas and look at possible areas of employment. I would also love to convince other students to come visit in Australia, through expressing what a lucky country we have, with all the opportunities and activities we have on offer.

emu racing

Hope every is well!

Joe πŸ˜€

About An Aussie Abroad
Hi everyone, my name is Joe and I study a bachelor of Social Science (Criminal Justice) at Charles Sturt University in Bathurst. I am currently in my Third and final year. I come from the town of Orange, which is located about an hour from Bathurst. I am currently studying on exchange in Canada at the University of the Frazer Valley in Canada. The University is located in Abbotsford, which is about a 40 minute drive from Vancouver.