It’s coming to an end!

So yesterday was my very last day on my Canadian placement. I seriously can’t believe it’s over. It has been the best experience of my life! I loved every single second of it! The amount of time I spent planning and preparing lessons was intense, but I know that it was so worth it. To finish the year with ‘going beyond’ in every section of my placement report was the cherry on top of an amazing experience.

I was talking to mum last week and I just had to let her know that I’ve found my calling. It’s been three long years at university but it has been so so worth it. Teaching is such a rewarding career, and it’s definitely the one I want to be in!!

Now that placement is over, I have one last assignment to hand in on Monday and my exchange experience is complete. I almost want to cry over the fact that it’s so close to being over. I honestly have loved my time over here, yeah it was a lot more intense then uni back home, but it has been so worth it. The campus here is so organised and has such a community feel, I’m definitely going to miss it.

Not too much longer and Nath will be here! 3 more sleeps and he will be in Canada! I can’t believe it! It’s been a long four months without him but a reassurance that our relationship is as strong as ever! Then not too much longer after that and we’ll be training it across the country to visit Ottawa, Montreal and Quebec. So excited that I’ll get to see more of this amazing country. Yay to freedom!

Talk to you soon!
-Jess

xoxoxoxo

amazing country  amazing country!

About jessicagreene08
I'm a 3rd year student at CSU, currently studying a Bachelor of Education (Early childhood and Primary) and I absolutely love it! Follow my adventures as I exchange in Ontario, Canada for the next 6 months! 🍁