FIRST EVER NFL GAME!!!

game

Yesterday I went to my first ever NFL game and it was awesome!!

but first I will go back to what has happened in the past few days.. Thursday night playing monoplpy with friends and doing homework was fun..

katiee

On Thursday we also had even more snow and it was ridiculously cold!!

snow1 pretty1

Friday night it was my friend Lauras 20th birthday so Ashlee and I bought her a cake and puts heaps of sprinkles on top. We all then hung out with Laura and just chilled in her dorm room.

lauraalaura bday

I later went to the bar with my friend Kristen and others was a pretty good night.

kristen

Saturday I got a lift into New York City with my friend Kayla and Ashlee and then I got the train back home to Madison New Jersey. It was good seeing my parents again plus my puppy and cat too! I went out to dinner with my parents and had a really nice meal.

Yesterday was the game .

My dad, brother and I drove to Met Life Stadium which is in New Jersey but not far from New York City. We saw our team the SF 49ers vs the New York Giants and we WON!!!

It was such a great atmosphere being at my first ever NFL game!! It was bloody cold that day though and although our seats were really high up it was still a great view! However we only ended up seeing one touch down the entire game which was the 49ers. The score ended up being 16-10. Even though it was a really cold day it was well worth it!

NFLLLL

I am now back in Mansfield.. Check out my next blog

x

About sammbamm7
Hiii I'm Sam :) University student at CSU currently on exchange at Mansfield University in Pennsylvania for a semester! Am Australian & British. Grew up in Australia, England, California and in Singapore. I love love travelling. Hope you enjoy my blog and my adventures in the USA :)