Random Shenanaigans in Mansfield!!

Thursday November 13th

the past week  and a half has been crazy here in Mansfield. I have had quite a fair bit of homework to do and its coming up to finals in a month which is crazy!

On Wednesday night  November 5th I went to Gregory’s bar and had wings with my friend Kayla they were really good! Was only meant to stay at the bar until about 11 pm however I ended up staying out until about 2 am… Oops. Later that night we met other friends at the bar it was a pretty good night

kaylaa

On Thursday  November 6th I had class like always and then that night I went to the bar for my friend Brandon’s birthday he turned 22! it was a pretty good night didn’t stay out as late as the night before..

brandon1black-and-whitee

Friday it snowed!!! and it was bloody freezing! went out to the bar again that night..

snww arthurr

Saturday it was a bloody cold today I did some homework then I went to a friends house that night and we had a relaxing evening I somehow I ended up at the bar again..

samm

Today being sunday I was meant to participate in a dodge ball tournament but my toe is still kinda sore. Did some homework..

Tuesday November 11th I played soccer again. Three weeks later and my toe is finally healed!! still didn’t score a goal though 😦

soccerr

Wednesday November 12th I went to the bar with Kayla again and some other friends. It was also someones 21st so it was a pretty good night!!

bar-nighttifff

Tonight I am hanging out with my friend Katie, Scotty, Collin and Chris we are playing monopoly and doing homework..

On Saturday I am going home to watch my first ever NFL GAME!

stay posted for my next blog 🙂

x

About sammbamm7
Hiii I'm Sam :) University student at CSU currently on exchange at Mansfield University in Pennsylvania for a semester! Am Australian & British. Grew up in Australia, England, California and in Singapore. I love love travelling. Hope you enjoy my blog and my adventures in the USA :)