Happy New Year and Jamaica Part Two!

Thursday December 8th 2015

hpy

sooo this is Jamaica continued on the 21st of December 2014 my family and I wnet zip lining! I had always wanted to go zip lining and was so excited that this was finally happening!

We got picked up around 10 am from our hotel and the bus driver provided more information about Jamaica which was awesome as we learnt even more!

The place we went Zip Lining at is called Jamaica Zip line Adventure tours!

They have the largest zip lines in the Caribbean! In total there are 5 zip lines ad the biggest one is the Big Timba which is 1,600 feet in length! If you like a thrill then I highly recommend zip lining!

I really enjoyed Zip lining. we got to see a really awesome view over the tree tops and it was something I had never tried before. It was certainly well worth it even if at first it was a little nerve wracking!

zipline1  zip

zippy

That night we ate dinner at the hotel and went to a local Jamaican bar after that had sports on the TV. we had a few drinks as it was new years eve in which the bar we went to gave us party hats! We later returned back to our hotel where they had a dance party and we welcomed the new year there! Happy New Year everyone! 🙂

2015

The next day which was the 1st of January 2015! We walked into town and had a look at some markets and we also went to a different beach which it was a really beautiful beach! Was super busy though as a cruise ship had come in that day. They had a water trampoline which was pretty fun!

prettttt2

Had dinner that night at the hotel and an early night.

The 2nd of January was our last there so we had swim in the ocean and walked to our favorite coffee shop. It was a really beautiful day, I was sad to be leaving

motherr

motherr

Around 1:30 pm we were picked up and taken to the airport. our flight left at around 4 pm and we went via Miami, Florida on the way back.

Got home around midnight that night, was a long day but going to Jamaica was totally worth it!

some facts about Jamaica

Jamaica Is the 5th largest Island country in the Caribbean

Their currency is the Jamaican dollar

The population is 2,889,187

Their first language is English

The capitol is Kingston

in 1958 it became a province in the federation of the West Indies

Cool Running’s is one of their most well known movies

Bob Marley is from Jamaica

I would someday love to go back to Jamaica!

jam

Keep posted for my next blog 🙂

x

About sammbamm7
Hiii I'm Sam :) University student at CSU currently on exchange at Mansfield University in Pennsylvania for a semester! Am Australian & British. Grew up in Australia, England, California and in Singapore. I love love travelling. Hope you enjoy my blog and my adventures in the USA :)