Skiing in New York!

Reading Time: 2 minutes

Thursday January 15th 2015

ski

So last Sunday my family and I went skiing in New York! I was beyond excited as I hadn’t been skiing for over 2 years!

We went to a place called Belleayre Mountain which is located in the Catskills ski resorts in New York! From our house its about a two hour drive and if you buy lift tickets online they are about $50 dollars!

We left around 7 am as we had two hours to drive and we wanted to make sure that we had most of the day to ski!

we around 9 am and then went and got our rentals and had a rather ordinary coffee by  10 am we were on our first run of the day!

bell brotherski

The skiing wasn’t so bad. It wasn’t the greatest and not the worst.  The only negative of the day was that it was really cold!

Around 11:30 am we stopped to have lunch.

After lunch we skied for another hour and a half as a few of the runs were closed and it was even more colder!

It was a really good day though! I was so happy that I finally got to go skiing!

ski family skiiii

We left the ski area around 2 pm and on our way home we stopped at the famous town of Woodstock! We had a great coffee, didn’t get to look at the town though but there’s always next time!

If you want to go skiing in the USA the best time to go is in February as there is a lot more snow!

Hopefully I can go skiing again this year!

ski2

Keep posted for my next blog 🙂

X