Meet Jessica S

Hi all!
So just a little about me…
I am a 3rd year business marketing student who up until now has been happily studying away at Charles Sturt University, however this semester there is going to be a little change, as I will heading to the U S of A!
As of the 11th of August I will have the honour to complete student exchange at Georgia College and State University, and I am currently in a world of excitement.

This blog will be dedicated to my journey and be governed by the fact that I allowed a long time dream to become a reality,1656117_760130243999061_697712718_n

About jessicakstrauss
Hi all! So just a little about me... I am a 20 year old 3rd year business marketing student who up until now has been happily studying away at Charles Sturt University, however this semester there is going to be a little change, as I will heading to the U S of A! As of the 11th of August I will have the honour to complete student exchange at Georgia College and State University, and I am currently in a world of excitement. This blog will be dedicated to my journey and be governed by the fact that I allowed a long time dream to become a reality,

2 Responses to Meet Jessica S

1. Anh says:

Woa Congratution. How can we attend student exchange?