Why not throw in a Contiki?

Gosh,

my first post was only 2 second ago and here I go again already!
I just thought I might give a little insight to my plans prior exchange. CONTIKI. It has not even begun yet but I feel as though I have already meet so many amazing and interesting people, I thank Contiki for the way they put us all in contact with each other. It is only an 8 day contiki starting on the 26th of July (SO SOON!), but I think it will give me the welcome I need into America, as well as a little confidence before I head to San Francisco where I intend to do a little solo exploring.

I will make sure that I give you all updates along the way, but here’s my itinerary so to give you a little idea 🙂
Capturewestern-highlights-map-600x600

About jessicakstrauss
Hi all! So just a little about me... I am a 20 year old 3rd year business marketing student who up until now has been happily studying away at Charles Sturt University, however this semester there is going to be a little change, as I will heading to the U S of A! As of the 11th of August I will have the honour to complete student exchange at Georgia College and State University, and I am currently in a world of excitement. This blog will be dedicated to my journey and be governed by the fact that I allowed a long time dream to become a reality,