Let’s Go To MADRID

Reading Time: 1 minute

This is it, the very first blog post to track my semester abroad.

I’ll begin by introducing myself to everyone and then update you on my travel status.

My name is Jess Sargent and i am currently undertaking my second year of Business Management. I am from the small town of Harden – Murrumburrah, NSW and i’ll be continuing my study in Madrid for the next 6 months.

This time in two months i’ll be attending my first O- Day at the University of Comillas in Madrid- Spain. It feels just like yesterday that i was telling my parents that i’m applying to study in Europe again. In 2012 i took part in a year aboard with Rotary Youth Exchange in Germany which was a key factor motivating me to apply for CSU Global.

I can’t tell you how exactly the next 6 months will play out but i can tell you now that my word will be “YES” or should i say ” SI” to absolutely everything and anything. I will make the most of every moment and everyday, therefore i can tell you all already that i will have the time of my life.

In terms of flights and prior travel plans, i am still yet to organise my flights and insurance ┬ábut i’ll be sure to post when i have. My Spanish is at the very beginning phase although i’ve got my recordings and books to learn at much as i can before i go!

Count down is on – LET’S GO TO MADRID!

Jess xx